collect the videos you love
collect | share | explore
Welcome to Picture-in-Picture!
Keep this tab open and open a new tab to myvidster.com for the best experience!
Hide comments
comments powered by Disqus
  login to enable video tracking
Want ad free browsing? Upgrade your account to PRO!

Video Information

thumbnail
Bookmarked by:
Alderinwrites
Bookmark Date: 27 Nov, 2019
Source Link: www.youtube.com
Permission: Public
Description:
Next year, 2021, will be the first year in the history of the United States where the top 1% of Americans earn more than the rest of the 99%. I’m no (more)
Embed:  
URL: